- For a gallery of examples for Muscle Manipulation, see here.
Gentle(Marvel) using his ability.
The ability to manipulate the muscular structure of oneself or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Muscle Alteration
- Muscle Control
The user can manipulate muscles in one's own body, or the bodies of others. This can be used to alter muscle development, enhance muscles to proportions that induce Superhuman Strength, or decrease the muscle structure on others, so they are nearly helpless against attacks. It could even be used to strengthen or weaken the muscular structure, stamina and endurance of nearly any sentient creature. At the higher bands, the user could even induce Motor Exaggeration (so that an attempt to move a muscle would make foes injure themselves).
- Motor-Skill Manipulation by controlling muscles.
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Mutilation by tearing muscles in the opponent's body.
- Strength Theft
- Alter the muscle tissues on others or themselves.
- Cause muscular weakness on others.
- Cause muscular-related diseases.
- Cause muscle cramps on the opponent.
- Kill opponents by expanding muscles until they snap vital bones, explode, or crush themselves under their own weight.
- May be limited to manipulating the muscles of others or only themselves.
- If used many times it can cause a cut in the muscle, known as heller myotomy.
- If used many times muscle might tear.
- If used too many times, muscle cramps will occur.
- Sometimes increase in muscle can decrease in speed due to increased mass.
- Sometimes increase in the muscle can weaken it's resistance from the strain making it weaker to attack.