Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate the muscular structure of oneself or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Muscle Alteration
- Muscle Control
The user has complete control over the muscles of oneself and others, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them, including altering muscle tissue itself, its development, increase/decrease muscle mass/strength and thus stamina, flexibility, reflexes, etc. They can move muscles without or keep them from moving, cause them to over or under-react to nerve-impulses, etc. User can cause/remove any muscle related ailments/diseases or cause muscles to react so violently they rip the tendons from their connections, snap bones or are themselves damaged
- 100 Percent Muscle Usage
- Death Inducement by expanding muscles until they snap vital bones, explode, or crush themselves under their own weight.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation by controlling muscles.
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Muscle Mass Weakening
- Mutilation by tearing muscles in the opponent's body.
- Prehensile Muscles By expanding/contracting muscles.
- Strength Absorption
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- May be limited to manipulating the muscles of others or only themselves.
- If used many times it can cause a cut in the muscle, known as heller myotomy.
- If used many times muscle might tear.
- If used too many times, muscle cramps will occur.
- Sometimes increase in muscle can decrease in speed due to increased mass.
- Sometimes increase in the muscle can weaken it's resistance from the strain making it weaker to attack.