- For a gallery of examples for Muscle Manipulation, see here.
Gentle (Marvel) using his ability.
The ability to manipulate the muscular structure of oneself or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Muscle Alteration
- Muscle Control
The user has complete control over the muscles of oneself and others, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them, including altering muscle tissue itself, its development, increase/decrease muscle mass/strength and thus stamina, flexibility, reflexes, etc. They can move muscles without or keep them from moving, cause them to over or under-react to nerve-impulses, etc. User can cause/remove any muscle related ailments/diseases or cause muscles to react so violently they rip the tendons from their connections, snap bones or are themselves damaged
- 100 Percent Muscle Usage
- Death Inducement by expanding muscles until they snap vital bones, explode, or crush themselves under their own weight.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation by controlling muscles.
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Mutilation by tearing muscles in the opponent's body.
- Strength Absorption
- Tentacle Extension By expanding/contracting muscles.
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- May be limited to manipulating the muscles of others or only themselves.
- If used many times it can cause a cut in the muscle, known as heller myotomy.
- If used many times muscle might tear.
- If used too many times, muscle cramps will occur.
- Sometimes increase in muscle can decrease in speed due to increased mass.
- Sometimes increase in the muscle can weaken it's resistance from the strain making it weaker to attack.