- "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster."
- ― Friedrich Nietzsche (Beyond Good and Evil)
- Deathly Possession
- Murderous Rebirth
User can possess and live on through whoever manages to murder/destroy them. Whenever an opponent happens to destroy or kill the user, the opponent will gradually change in body and mind, eventually turning into the user to allow them to live once more.
- May take time for the power to take effect.
- User must be destroyed or killed for the power to activate.
- User can be confined to one body as long as they are not killed.
- User may still die through means other than killing.
- If target has Multiple Bodies, user might possess only one.
- Users of Non-Corporeal Form are immune.
- Some opponent's are too strong-willed or outright impossible to possess.
- Doomsday (DC Comics New 52)
- Sin (Final Fantasy X)
- Many-Angled Ones (Marvel Comics)
- Lucius the Eternal (Warhammer 40k)
- Butcher (Worm)
- Drokmar (Magic Sword)
- The Lifemaker (Negima)
- The Previous Overlord (Overlord); via possessing the Wizard
- Fafnheir (Pathfinder)
- Chrome Disaster (Accel World)