- "He was to remain sealed inside his sarcophagus; the undead for all of eternity. The Medjai will never allow him to be released, for he would arise a walking disease. A plague upon mankind. An unholy flesh-eater with the strength of ages, power over the sands, and the glory of invincibility"
- ― Narration of Imhotep's mummification.
The power to use the abilities of mummy. Variation of Undead Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can transform into a mummy, an undead creature whose corpse has been mummified and animated. Generally mummies are animated to guard some place, often their own or their master's tomb. They are relentless and often nearly unstoppable without exploiting their weaknesses.
Mummies vary in their appearances, ranging from dried corpse wrapped in bandages, but others look perfectly alive after removing their wrappings. Their intelligence/personality varies from mindless automaton to somewhat intelligent but soulless to their living intelligence/personality.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Defunct Physiology
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Injury Immunity
- Pain Suppression
- Bandage Manipulation
- Curse Empowerment
- Curse Inducement
- Environmental Adaptation
- Fear Inducement
- Disease Manipulation
- Insect Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Sand Mimicry
- Wrapping Manipulation
- Most mummies are flammable, water may also affect them by soaking their dry flesh.
- Removing the wraps may neutralize them.
See Also: Mummy.