- "We multitask like you breathe."
- ― Theodore Donald "Rat" Finch (The Core)
- "So you're the janitor, electrician, the boss. Must be one hell of a Christmas party... don't get drunk though, one of you may need a ride home."
- ― Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty)
- "Look at me while I'm trying to kill you!"
- ― Bangladesh DuPree, Girl Genius
The ability to perform multiple tasks at once with ease.
- Divided Attention
- Enhanced Multitasking
- Multiple Tasks Execution/Processing
The user can perform multiple separate tasks at once, as their brains can process multiple independent trains of thought/function at the same time and their bodies are able to perform them without interfering/overlapping withe the other actions.
- Clear Mind
- Indomitable Will
- Hyper Mind
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Multi-Power Use
- Parallel Processing
- May be exhausting.
- May eventually overload the brain.
- Can't be in every spot at once to do all tasks.
See Also: Excuse Me While I Multitask.