- "We multitask like you breathe."
- ― Theodore Donald "Rat" Finch (The Core)
The ability to perform multiple tasks at once with ease.
- Divided Attention
- Enhanced Multitasking
- Multiple Tasks Execution/Processing
The user can perform multiple separate tasks at once, as their brains can process multiple independent trains of thought/function at the same time and their bodies are able to perform them without interfering/overlapping withe the other actions.
- Clear Mind
- Indomitable Will
- Hyper Mind
- Maximum Brain Capacity
- Maximum Concentration Capacity
- Multi-Power Use
- Parallel Processing
- May be exhausting.
- May eventually overload the brain.
- Can't be in every spot at once to do all tasks.
- Near (Death Note)
- Washu (Tenchi Muyo)
- Yuuno Scrya (Nanoha)
- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto)
- Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)
- John Gregory (Seventh Son)
- The monk (Bulletproof Monk)
- Neo (Matrix)
- Mewtwo (Pokémon: The First Movie)
- Jack (The Company of Myself/Fixation)
- Apple Bloom (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); via "Cutie Pox"
- Itsuki Tachibana (Phantasy Star Online 2: The Animation)
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed); as Shakti
- Skitter/Weaver (Worm)