Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to have more than one tongue. Variation of Auxiliary Organs.
- Extra Tongues
The user possesses more than one tongue to be used without having an extra head or mouth. These extra tongue can be used to attack opponents, and they can be stretchy and strong. They can even be used to pull in opponents or objects much larger than the user in order for them to eat them.
- Amphibian Physiology
- Auxiliary Organs
- Multiple Mouths
- Natural Weaponry
- Prehensile Tongue
- Tongue Manipulation
- May be just as vulnerable to attack as any other part of the user's body.
- Tongue may be easily damaged.
- May receive diseases from using their tongue to touch dirty things.
- Tongue may become stuck or damaged by target.
- Gourmands (Ben 10 Series)
- Perk Upchuck
- Murk Upchuck
- Vomit Man
- Nianzol Weizol (Bleach)
- Bugs (Men in Black)
- Midora (Toriko)
- Derous species (Toriko)
- Neo demon (Toriko)
- Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion)