- "I am a Hindu, sir, not a cat. I have infinite lives during some of which I may be a cat. In those I do have nine."
- ― Apu Nahasapeemapetilon (The Simpsons)
The ability to live more than one life-time. Variation of Self-Resurrection.
The user is able to be come back to life after being killed, giving them multiple chances to live and can review and avoid the mistakes that led to their death.
- Extra Life Bestowal
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Feline Physiology
- May be limited to a specific number of lives.
- May not remember some of the events they had before their death.
- May take time to be reincarnated/resurrected.