The ability to charge multiple attacks in one charging.
- Multi-Powered Attacks
- Multiple Charged Attacks
- Multiple Charged Attack Capacity
The user can charge multiple attacks in one charging. For example, the user could charge multiple charged shots one at a time as they charge with their energy, filling one shot each independently one after the other. When all are charged or some of them are charged, the user can then fire each charged shot independently without having to charge again for each one or fire all shots at once. In the case of charged close range attacks, the user can charge up, say, multiple, independent punches in one charging, and use each punch independently without having to charge them again.
- Charging Acceleration
- Energy Blast
- Projectile Enhancement
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Special Attacks
- Superpower Evolution
- Superpower Manipulation
- May take a lot of time to charge the multiple attacks.
- May use up a lot of energy.
- Speed of charging may depend on the user's speed and power.
- Nanoha Takamichi (Lyrical Nanoha)
- Max (Tales of Eternia); via Elemental Master