- Mud Physiology
- Muck Physiology/Mimicry
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into mud. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of mud in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Mud Generation
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Geokinetic Regeneration using mud.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Mud Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Swamp Mimicry
- Very likely slows the user's movements.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May be affected by extreme temperatures.