Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mud Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into mud. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of mud in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Geokinetic Regeneration using mud.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Mud Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Swamp Mimicry
- Very likely slows the user's movements.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Mudmen (AD&D)
- Nuwa (Chinese Mythology)
- Borem (Forgotten Realms)
- Robert (Marvel)
- Gozu (Naruto)
- Glaive Le Gable (Wild Arms)
- Mudpuppies (Ben 10)
- Mud Men (Sendokai Champions)
- Mudria (Long Live the Royals)
- Mud people (Long Live the Royals)
- Al Muddies (Aladdin TV series)
- Al Muddy Sultan