The ability to manipulate mud. Variation of Earth Manipulation.
User can create, shape and manipulate mud, a mixture of water and some combination of soil, silt, and clay, which harden over geological time to form sedimentary rock such as shale or mudstone. Mud that is mostly clay, or a mixture of clay and sand may be used for ceramics, of which one form is the common fired brick, or dried with the inclusion of straw reinforcing to form an unfired adobe brick.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through mud or leaving a tunnel.
- Ground Liquification
- Manipulate the properties of asphalt.
- Move/lift mud.
- Mud Attacks
- Mud Generation
- Mud Volcano Manipulation
- Terrakinetic Constructs using mud.
- Burying using mud.
- Earth Aura using mud.
- Geokinetic Combat using mud.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using mud.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using mud.
- Healing Earth using mud.
- Mud Mimicry
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in the mud.
- Terraportation using mud.
- Architecture Manipulation mud and brick structures.
- Ceramic Manipulation
- Clay Manipulation
- Dirtiness Inducement
- Earth Manipulation
- Soil Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- May be unable to create mud, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Unless specifically treated, mud is sensitive to moisture and very weak against water-based attacks.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- High Priest (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Pokémon that learn any of the moves Mud Slap, Mud Bomb, Mud Sport or Mud Shot (Pokémon)
- Tricloid (Bakugan)
- Terra (Cybersix)
- Gozu (Naruto)
- Fūka (Naruto)
- Jiraiya (Naruto)
- Onua (Bionicle)
- Ni Ryong (Breath of Fire)
- Sanjuurou/Potters Wheel (Tsugumomo)
- Dai Gui (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Eshros (Zatch Bell!)