Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mother Goddess Mimicry
- Earth Mother Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a mother goddess, an goddess who represents, or is the personification of nature, motherhood, fertility, creation, or who embodies the bounty of the Earth When equated with the Earth or the natural world, such goddesses are sometimes referred to as Mother Earth or as the Earth Mother. Mother Goddesses are sometimes paired with sky fathers, acting as their equal-opposite counterparts.
- Creation and Destruction Embodiment
- Celestial Manipulation
- Fertility Embodiment
- Elemental Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Nature Embodiment
- Prime Being
- Transcendent Physiology
- Could be killed by users that can kill divine beings.
- Their destruction may lead to the destruction of what they represent (the Earth, life, etc.)
- Due to their connection to the balance of Heaven and Earth, whatever happens to their respective Sky Father could effect the user.
- Altana (Final Fantasy XI)
- Twin-Faced Goddess (Forgotten Realms); originally
- Mother Goddesses (Mythology)
- Gaia/Terra (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Goddess of Dawn (Invaders of the Rokujouma)
- Stacia (Sword Art Online)
- B.B. (TYPE-MOON)
- Gaia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Goddess of Earth (Charmed)
- Queen Tara (Epic)
- Flower Child (Epic)
- Joanna Beauchamp/Skadi, Goddess of Earth (Beauchamp Family Series)