- Fusion Shapeshifting
- Merging Shapechanging
The user can merge with and change matter via shapeshifting. They can fuse wholly or partially with just about anything and alter them in various ways, such as if fused with a vehicle they can alter the specs, features or even what kind of vehicle it is, turning it from a car to a helicopter if they felt like it. The user can also merge with organic beings and alter them to become whatever they please.
- Adaptive Appearance
- Evolving Fusionism
- Metamorphic Link
- Property/Supernatural Properties Manipulation
- Self-Molecular Manipulation/Self-Atomic Manipulation/Self-Subatomic Manipulation/Self-Particle Manipulation
- Transformation Infusion
- Some things cannot be altered.
- Damaging the shift subject hurts the user.
- The Dagon (Ben 10 Series)
- Galvanic Mechamorphs (Ben 10 Series)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Absalom, Avatar of Chaos (Darksiders 2)
- Darkseid (DC Comics); via Anti-Life Equation
- Martian Hanhunter (DC Comics)
- Tormocks (DC Comics)
- Campucho (Extreme Ghostbusters)
- Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)
- Technarchy (Marvel Comics)
- Ultron (Marvel Comics); via Phaylanx T.O Virus
- Agent Smith (The Matrix)
- Jester (Wildstorm Comics)