- "Wheel of morality...turn, turn, turn. Tell us the lesson we should learn."
- ― The Warner Bros (Animaniacs)
The power to perceive the morality of target. Sub-power of Morality Manipulation.
- Conscientiousness Sensing
- Inherent Self Detection
- Moral Alignment Perception
- Moralistic Understanding
- Morality Perception/Reading/Sense
User can perceive the moral alignment of target, whether person, place, phenomenon, etc. sensing the good/bad in them.
- Darkside View
- Intuitive Perception
- Lightside View
- Reality Perception
- Users of Morality Transcendence are immune.
- Black Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Evil Ernie (Chaos!/Dynamite Entertainment)
- Luna (Marvel Comics)
- Justice (New Universal/Marvel Comics)
- Ghost Rider (Marvel)
- Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!); via the Millennium Puzzle.
- Underworld's True Heart Camera (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)