The power to augment the morality or wickedness in others, or to make them "Good" or "Evil". Not to be confused with Moral Manipulation.
- Morality Warping
The user can make people ethically good or immorally evil by psychically kindling the targets’ minds so that they succumb to the voice of truth or to the urge of sin. The victim may feel the calling of the Almighty or some other cosmic force of good or succumb to all inner sins. The effect may expire, but that may be years after the evocations.
- Corruption Manipulation
- Karma Empowerment
- Karma Inducement
- Morality Viewing
- Sin Eating
- Perceive and become more attune with morality/amorality.
- Turn others evil or good
- Breathe life into form and create form out of nothingness.
- Empowered by good and evil.
- Amplify existing moralities to their peak, making the good become great or the bad even worse.
- Users of Morality Transcendence are immune.
- If the user doesn't have the same amount of good and evil the user may lose their abilities.
- The effect may be reversed by the user's death.
- Nirvanna (Fairy Tail)
- Attitudinator (Kim Possible)
- Morality Manipulation Machine (Soul Eater)
- Yin and Yang Yo-Yo (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Zordon's Energy Wave (Power Rangers)
- Hanbi Mirror (Xiaolin Chronicles)