The ability to manipulate morale.
- Fighting Spirit Manipulation
- Motivation Manipulation
- Willpower Manipulation
The user can manipulate the morale, bolster the willpower, grand strength, stamina and battle prowess of their allies, inspire them to fight. On the other hand, they can also use it to reduce the opposition's combat-effectiveness by making the opposing armies lose the will to fight, causing them to doubt their chances of victory and give up. This power can be used to influence and decide the outcome of any conflict and competition as its user wants.
- Combat Empowerment
- Courage Manipulation
- Fear Masking/Fearlessness
- Indomitable Will
- Inspiration Manipulation
- Will Breaking
- Will Empowerment
- May require concentration.
- Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) via Narya (The Ring of Fire)
- Arkantos (Age of Mythology)
- Einherjar (Age of Mythology)
- General Melagius (Age of Mythology)
- Battle Meditation Users (Star Wars)
- Bastila Shan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)
- Nur ad-Din (Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms)
- Salah al-Din (Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms)
- Richard the Lionheart (Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms)