- Moon Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate all aspects of a moon, including its gravity and the effects it has on planet, reflective surface, time-keeping, etc. and use its lunar energy.
Given that it is the brightest object in the sky after the Sun, Moons prominence in the sky and its regular cycle of phases have, since ancient times, made the Moon an important cultural influence on language, calendars, art and mythology. The Moon's gravitational influence produces the ocean tides and the minute lengthening of the day. The Moon's current orbital distance, about thirty times the diameter of Earth, causes it to appear almost the same size in the sky as the Sun, allowing it to cover the Sun nearly precisely in total solar eclipses.
- Dust Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation affects:
- Light Manipulation without Color Manipulation: Moon-light is always a variation of grey-white.
- Lunar Attacks
- Lunar Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Lunar Empowerment
- Lunar Energy Manipulation
- Reflection Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Astrokinetic Combat
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Combined with Solar Manipulation, user may be able to learn Eclipse Manipulation.
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Cosmic Water Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Eternal Night Inducement
- Ice Manipulation - the moon has deposits of lunar ice.
- Lunar Mind
- Vacuum Adaptation
The Moon and the lunar cycle are associated with the emotions, madness (lunacy), subconscious and dreams, fertility (especially female one), blood, illusions, transformation, intuition and repeating cycles.
- Blood Manipulation
- Cycle Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation/Mental Manipulation
- Fertility Inducement
- Illusion Awareness
- Illusion Manipulation
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Night Manipulation
- Available powers may depend/be tied to lunar cycle.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
See Also: Lunacy.