- For a gallery of examples for Monster Physiology, see here.
Freakshow (Marvel): a megamorph with the ability to transform his body into a variety of monstrous forms
Use the traits of monster
Ability to use the abilities of a monster. Variation of Cryptic Physiology.
- Monster Form
- Monster Mimicry
- Monstrous Physiology
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of a monster, creature that is often hideous and may produce fear or physical harm by either its appearance or its actions. The word "monster" derives from Latin monstrum, an aberrant occurrence, usually biological, that was taken as a sign that something was wrong within the natural order.
The word connotes something wrong or evil; a monster is generally morally objectionable, physically or psychologically hideous, and/or a freak of nature.
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Fear Inducement
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Any Bodily Functional Powers
- Any Personal Physical Powers
- Giant Physiology
- Giant Monster Physiology
- Monster Soul
- May lose sentience in transformed state.
- Changing may be difficult.
- Not many people like a monster.