The power to be mutated by a monster. Variation of Mutated Physiology. Not to be confused with Mutated Monster Physiology
The user gains powers by injection of the blood of a monster or the transplantation of an organ from a monster. For example, if the user received the blood of a vampire, they could gain it's powers.
- Alien Powers by injecting alien blood or by transplanting an alien organ.
- Demon Powers by injecting demon blood or by transplanting a demon organ.
- Wendigo Powers by injecting wendigo blood or by transplanting a wendigo organ.
- Werebeast Powers by injecting werebeast blood or by transplanting a werebeast organ.
- Vampire Powers by injecting vampire blood or by transplanting a vampire organ.
- Yokai Powers by injecting yokai blood or by transplanting a yokai organ.
- Zombie Powers by injecting zombie blood or by transplanting a zombie organ.
Claymores (Claymore) are humans infused with the flesh of Yoma, thus turning them into hybrids with enhanced powers, though at the risk of "awakening".
Priscilla (Claymore) is a particular Claymore warrior who ate the flesh of a Yoma to survive, thus resulting in her nigh-unparalleled powers.
Jennifer Walters (Marvel Comics) received a transfusion of radioactive blood from her cousin Bruce Banner, thus she can transform into She-Hulk.
Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) mutating due to the enzymes from Jūgo injected via the Cursed Seal of Heaven.
Kimimaro (Naruto) mutating due to the enzymes from Jūgo injected via the Cursed Seal of Earth.
Tsukune Aono (Rosario + Vampire) is a human being transfused with the blood of a Shinso vampire, thus turning him into one.
Hokuto Kaneshiro (Rosario + Vampire) is a human being transfused with the blood of a chimera, thus turning him into one.
Utsutsu Hasegawa (Pupa) was fed the flesh of his immortal Pupa monster sister, Yume, thus resulting in his regenerative powers and half-Pupa form.
Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul) after having his organ replaced with a ghoul's, he became one himself.