- Currency Affinity/Augmentation/Empowerment
- Monetary Affinity/Augmentation
- Wealth Affinity/Augmentation/Empowerment
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from using any/all forms of currency/wealth, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the currency/wealth or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Lack of money may weaken the user.
- May be empowered by only certain forms of currency.
- Colin (Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising)
- Halekulani (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Assets (C)
- Van (Chrono Cross)
- Waukeen (Forgotten Realms)
- Shirojiro Bertoni (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Mario (Super Mario Odyssey)
- Niccolo (Sword of Mana)
- Scout (Team Fortress 2); in the Mann vs. Machine gamemode
- Gilgamesh (TYPE-MOON)
- Meifon Sakura (Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid)
- Kanegon (Ultra Q)
- Jack (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!); via "Money is Power"
- Lvl ? Holy (Final Fantasy VI)
- Money Equals Power (The Binding Of Isaac)