The ability to manipulate momentum.
The user can change the momentum of a force or object, including a direction as well as magnitude. Quantities that have both a magnitude and a direction are known as vector quantities.
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Enhanced Speed
- Impact Manipulation
- Momentum Charge
- Speed Cancellation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- May not be able to stop the momentum of objects controlled by another life-form.
- May only be able to manipulate the momentum of something that is already in motion.
- Galileo (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere); via Ptolemaic and Copernican theories
- Byrnndi World (One Piece); via Moa-Moa no Mi
- Assault (Worm)