Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate momentum.
The user can change the momentum of a force or object, including a direction as well as magnitude. Quantities that have both a magnitude and a direction are known as vector quantities.
- Absolute Constant Velocity
- Enhanced Speed
- Impact Manipulation
- Momentum Charge
- Speed Cancellation
- Trajectory Manipulation
- May not be able to stop the momentum of objects controlled by another life-form.
- May only be able to manipulate the momentum of something that is already in motion.
- Galileo (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere); via Ptolemaic and Copernican theories
- Byrnndi World (One Piece); via Moa-Moa no Mi
- Assault (Worm)