- "I'm disappointed in you, Adrian. I'm very disappointed. Reassembling myself was the first trick I learned. It didn't kill Osterman. Did you really think it would kill me?"
- ― Doctor Manhattan to Ozymandias
The user can rebuild/reconstruct matter on the molecular level.
- Matter Manipulation
- Matter Transmutation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Object Repairing
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Useless against Molecular Manipulation.
- Users of Atomic Manipulation/Subatomic Manipulation may have superior control over matter.
- Once reconstructed, the affected matter may not be able broken down.
- Gopal (Boboiboy)
- Doctor Manhattan (DC Comics)
- Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Shimmer (DC Comics)
- The Regeneration Cradle (Avengers: Age of Ultron)