The ability to vibrate molecules at a high frequency. Sub-power of Molecular Manipulation.
- Molecular Destabilization/Vibration
The user can vibrate the molecules of living (including themselves) and non-living matter at high speeds with various effects, most commonly to passing through or harden other molecules.
- Air Solidification
- Cellular Activation
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Internal Rupturing
- Jolt Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Physical Disruption
- Razor Hand/Razor Foot
- Selective Damage
- Vibration Aura
- Vibration Emission
- Vibration Infusion
- The user may not be able to harm their opponents, in addition to not being harmed during their state of molecular vibration.
- User can be incapacitated if their molecules are slowed down.
- Vibra-space belt (Batman Beyond)