- Molecule Immobilization/Freezing
The user can cause molecules of object/organism freeze in place, giving the effect similar to time stopping. They are capable of freezing select objects, only a part of a person while leaving the rest of the body in motion, multiple objects, or freezing an entire area. As with time-stop, targets' consciousness are also immobilized and they are unaware of anything that transpired while they were frozen.
- Speed Cancellation
- Freeze an enemy attacking.
- Freeze bullets in the air.
- Freeze an entire group.
- Freeze oneself in case of severe injuries, to prevent blood loss, until medical treatment is available.
- The faster the molecules are, the harder it may be to freeze it, making users of Enhanced Speed and Molecular Acceleration highly resistant or immune to users of this.
- Freezing an entire scene, city or area may take more skill and control.
- Inexperienced users can be frozen for only a few seconds.
- Users of Molecular Adjustment can resist.
- The freezing effect can be removed.
- Piper Halliwell (Charmed)
- Patty Halliwell (Charmed)
- Melinda Warren (Charmed)
- Bi Yewu (Magic to Win)
- Regina Mills/Evil Queen (Once Upon a Time)
- Zelena/Wicked Witch of the West (Once Upon a Time)
- Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin (Once Upon a Time)
- Peter Pan/Malcolm (Once Upon a Time)
- Hades (Once Upon a Time)
- Jafar (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)
- Clary Fray (The Mortal Instruments Movie); via the Vision Rune
- Unabara Mitsuki (To aru Majutsu no Index)
- The Atom (DC Comics)
- Clockblocker (Worm)