- Molecule Immobilization/Freezing
The user can cause molecules of object/organism freeze in place, giving the effect similar to time stopping. They are capable of freezing select objects, only a part of a person while leaving the rest of the body in motion, multiple objects, or freezing an entire area. As with time-stop, targets' consciousness are also immobilized and they are unaware of anything that transpired while they were frozen.
- Speed Cancellation
- Freeze an enemy attacking.
- Freeze bullets in the air.
- Freeze an entire group.
- Freeze oneself in case of severe injuries, to prevent blood loss, until medical treatment is available.
- The faster the molecules are, the harder it may be to freeze it, making users of Enhanced Speed and Molecular Acceleration highly resistant or immune to users of this.
- Freezing an entire scene, city or area may take more skill and control.
- Inexperienced users can be frozen for only a few seconds.
- Users of Molecular Adjustment can resist.
- The freezing effect can be removed.