Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User can slow an object or organism's molecules down, giving the appearance of time slowing, putting the object/organism in slow motion.
- Slow down another's attack so it will not hurt as much or be easier to dodge.
- Slow down oneself while falling so one won't be hurt.
- Slow molecular activity down enough to cause Molecular Immobilization.
- Slow motion down to a lethal point, either causing death in organisms by halting bodily function and cellular motion or induce destruction by stopping the flow of mechanical energy, causing things to fall apart.
- Slow projectiles down enough to dodge them.
- Slow pursuers down so one can escape.
- Speed Cancellation
- Users of Molecular Manipulation/Self-Molecular Manipulation, Enhanced Speed, Molecular Acceleration and Automotion may be resistant to this.
- P. Baxter (Charmed)
- Kat Mitchell (Charmed)
- Rain Dying Will Flame (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!)
- BlueBell (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!)
- Takeshi Yamamoto (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!)
- Foxy (One Piece)
- Momon (Zatch Bell)
- Pollux and Cartor (God of War)