User can create, shape and manipulate mold, a large and taxonomically diverse number of fungal species where the growth of hyphae results in discoloration and a fuzzy appearance, especially on food. They can cause fungi to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate fungi by rearranging DNA structure, etc.
- Botanical Communication
- Create mold.
- Disease Generation
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Manipulate the properties of mold.
- Move/lift mold.
- Organic Constructs made of mold.
- Plant Attacks using mold.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Poison Manipulation
- Rearrange the genetic structure in mold, including creation of mutant mold.
- Spore Manipulation via molds.
- Floraportation using mold.
- DNA Disintegration
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Necrosis Inducement
- Food Manipulation limited to moldy food.
- Fungus Manipulation
- Fungal Mimicry into mold
- Filth Manipulation
- Rot Inducement
- May be unable creating mold, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- May be only able to control certain types of mold.
- May be limited on how many mold or how long they can control them.
- Most molds are rather fragile, unless the user can increase their durability.
- E-001/Eveline (Resident Evil 7)
- Cioccolata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure); via Green Day
- Kid Rot (Grossology)
- Mukae Emukae (Medaka Box)
- Eladio Buente (X-Files)