Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Users can create, shape and manipulate mold, a large and taxonomically diverse number of fungal species where the growth of hyphae results in discoloration and a fuzzy appearance, especially on food. They can cause fungi to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate fungi by rearranging DNA structure, etc.
- Create/generate, shape, move and animate mold for various purposes/effects:
- Botanical Communication
- Disease Generation
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Plant Attacks using mold.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Poison Manipulation
- Rearrange the genetic structure in mold, including creation of mutant mold.
- Seismic Sense through mold.
- Spore Manipulation
- Floraportation using mold.
- DNA Disintegration
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Necrosis Inducement
- Food Manipulation limited to moldy food.
- Fungus Manipulation
- Fungal Mimicry into mold
- Filth Manipulation
- Rot Inducement
- May be unable creating mold, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- May be only able to control certain types of mold.
- May be limited on how many mold or how long they can control them.
- Most molds are rather fragile, unless the user can increase their durability.
- Cioccolata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Kid Rot (Grossology)
- Mukae Emukae (Medaka Box)
- Eladio Buente (X-Files)