Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Form Change/Swapping/Switching
- Mode Change/Swapping
- Multiple Modes
Users of this ability are able to obtain certain powers in different forms or modes that allow them to create new abilities and control certain powers. Users personality may change as well.
- Aerial Mode: Users assume a form best suited for the air.
- Attack Mode: Users gain enhanced attack power in this mode.
- Aquatic Mode: Users assume a form best suited for underwater.
- Berserk Mode: Users become consumed with intense rage that enables increased strength, speed, and resilience.
- Combat Mode: Users gain enhanced combat skills and powers in this mode.
- Combination Mode: Users gain a combination of powers in this mode.
- Dark Mode: Users gain dark-based powers in this mode.
- Defense Mode: Users gain enhanced defense in this mode.
- Elemental Mode: Users enter a form that specializes in Elemental Manipulation.
- Empowered Mode: Users enter an empowering state of being.
- Fusion Mode: Users in this mode gain the power to fuse with anything they want.
- Future Mode: User enters a mode that taps into the future.
- God Mode: Users gain the limitless power of a god.
- Hyper Mode: Users gain an excessive amount of overwhelming power.
- Immunity Mode: Users gain immunity powers to protect them from diseases and the like.
- Legendary Mode: Users of this ability are able to go into a legendary state, putting themselves in a class of their own.
- Light Mode: Users gain light-based powers in this mode.
- Luck Mode: Users gain enhanced luck in this mode.
- Magic Mode: Users gain vast magical aptitude in this mode.
- Multi Mode: A standard form for users that contains well balanced levels of their powers and skills.
- Omni Mode: User enters a mode made from all forms/modes.
- Past Mode: User enters a mode that taps into the past.
- Power Mode: Users gain special powers in this mode.
- Ranged Mode: Users gain ranged aiming powers in this mode.
- Recovery Mode: Users gain enhanced recovery in this mode.
- Safe Mode: A form that allows users to rest and reserve their strength.
- Speed Mode: Users gain enhanced speed and agility in this mode.
- Stamina Mode: Users gain a mode geared toward increased stamina.
- Stealth Mode: Users can go into a mode made for stealth.
- Strength Mode: Users can go into a mode made for strength.
- Subterranean Mode: Users go into a mode best suited for subterranean travel.
- Super Mode: Users gain a wide variety of enhancements to their natural abilities.
- Super-Sensory Mode: Users can go into a mode made for senses.
- Survival Mode: Users enter a mode meant for survival of the fittest.
- Travel Mode: Users enter a mode meant for travel.
- Weakened Form: Users enter a weakened state with lower powers.
- Weapon Mode: Users gain enhanced weapon skills and powers in this mode.
- Zenith: Users of this power are able to obtain unparalleled might, becoming an unstoppable force.
- Double-Edged Power
- Multiple Forms
- Powered Form
- Super Form
- Transformation Skipping
- Some modes may have a time limit and users may need training to extend time limit or gain full control.
- Some modes may become corrupt and may have to be given up or fixed.
- Some modes require energy to maintain form.
- Some modes may back fire.
See Also: Multiform Balance