The Juggernaut (Marvel Comics) is a well known user of this ability.
Become unstoppable while in motion.
The power to become unstoppable while moving. Variation of Invulnerability.
- Inertia Momentum Manipulation
- Rampart Charge
- Rhinoceros Effect
- Unstoppable Momentum
Users become unstoppable while moving and gain momentum more quickly and in greater amounts than would normally be possible, often generating amazing force in just a few feet. External forces are incapable of preventing forward motion or harming the user as long as they are moving.
- May require high speeds for power to be effective.
- May require extreme size, or mass to be effective.
- May be defeated by momentum redirection, effectively using their own power against them.
- Can be stopped by Absolute Defense
- Lionblaze (Warriors)
- Cannonball (Marvel Comics)
- Juggernaut (Marvel Comics)
- Rhino (Marvel Comics)
- Superman (DC Comics)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- A.M.A.Z.O. (Justice League Unlimited)
- Cannonbolt (Ben 10)
- Ultimate Cannonbolt (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)