The power to become unstoppable while moving. Variation of Invulnerability.
- Inertia Momentum Manipulation
- Mobile Durability
- Rampart Charge
- Rhinoceros Effect
- Unstoppable Momentum
Users become unstoppable while moving and gain momentum more quickly and in greater amounts than would normally be possible, often generating amazing force in just a few feet. External forces are incapable of preventing forward motion or harming the user as long as they are moving.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Inertia Manipulation
- Juggernaut Momentum
- Momentum Charge
- Can be stopped by Absolute Defense.
- May require high speeds for power to be effective.
- May require extreme size, or mass to be effective.
- May be defeated by momentum redirection, effectively using their own power against them.
- Cannonbolt (Ben 10)
- Ultimate Cannonbolt (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Superman (DC Comics)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Jozu (One Piece)
- Juggernaut (Marvel Comics)
- Rhino (Marvel Comics)
- Cannonball (Marvel Comics)
- A.M.A.Z.O. (Justice League Unlimited)
- Lionblaze (Warriors)
- Rhyhorn (Pokémon)