The power to manipulate the life process of Mitosis. Sub-power of Biological Manipulation.
- Cell Division Manipulation
The user can manipulate mitosis, the division and replication of cells in themselves or others, allowing them to speed up, slow down, concentrate, make efficient, halt, and reverse mitosis. This allows them to rapidly regenerate as well as harm others by undoing their mitosis or stop people who shapeshift by mitosis.
User can make mitosis more efficient to heal wounds in seconds or slow the aging process down. By reversing mitosis on cancerous cells, they can effectively prevent its spread, and even remove it.
- Since cells can only divide so many times under normal circumstances, accelerating mitosis is to shorten one's life unless one can remove the limit (i.e. regrow telomeres).
- If user has cancer this mitosis would spread it faster.
- Taisuke Kanou (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Claire Bennet (Heroes)
- Momoyo Kawakami (Maji De Watashi Ni Koishinasai!)
- Deadpool (Marvel Comics)
- Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Tsunade (Naruto)
- Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Garth of Izar (Star Trek)