Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Missile Launching
- Projectile Generation/Launching
- Rocket Generation/Launching
- Warhead Generation/Launching
Users can create missiles from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy, including all variations of arrows, darts, spears, needles, bullets, projectiles, rockets, guided/unguided missiles, etc, and fire them.
- Capture Missiles: Missiles specifically made to capture targets via nets, chains, ropes, and other types of objects that deals with capturing or restraining targets.
- Elemental Missiles: Missiles formed of or release different elements.
- Energy Missiles: Missiles formed of or release different energies.
- Lock-on Missiles: Missiles with homing capabilities.
- Nuclear Missiles: Missiles that are cause radiation damage and have extreme radius.
- Organic Missiles: Missiles formed of or release different organic substances.
- Scatter Shot: Missiles that can split in many more to take out many targets.
- Torpedo Generation: Missiles that travel underwater/underground to attack from an unsuspecting angle.
- Attack Powers
- Bionic Physiology
- Bullet Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Infinite Supply
- Gun Protrusion
- Organic Constructs
- Rocket Manipulation
- Targeting/Homing Effect
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- May have set limit of missiles. After firing the user may have to either reload whenever possible, wait for the missile to "recharge", or "make" more by transmuting materials from the environment.