- "I am completely lost... Oh come on! Who made this school so freaking huge! That's it, I'm going to grow old and die in here..."
- ― Yuichi Aizawa (Kanon)
The power to cause others to get lost. Sub-power of Confusion Inducement.
The user can make others lose their way, causing any/all attempt by the victim to determine their position fail, for example trying to navigate by the stars or landmarks will cause fog, GPS will malfunction, maps or roadsigns will be destroyed or incorrect.
- Crash! - navigation devices only
- Confusion Inducement
- Faery Physiology
- Illusion Manipulation
- Labyrinth Creation
- Spatial Distortion
- Tracking Evasion
- Weather Manipulation
- Yuki-Onna Physiology
- Users with absolute level senses may find their way back on track.
- Will O' Wisp (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons)
- Fairies (Folklore)
- Yuki-Onna (Japanese Mythology)
- Alicanto (Chilean Mythology)
- Mayoi Hachikuji (Monogatari series)
- Various Mushi (Mushi-shi)
- Hiding in Mist Technique users (Naruto)
- SCP-920 - Mr. Lost (SCP Foundation)
- Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
- Bakken (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Sleeping Forest (Final Fantasy VII)
- Greyrois' Forest (I Won 4 Billion in the Lottery but Went to Another World); to everyone but Kazura
- Path to Nowhere (Planescape)