- Looking Glass Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate mirrors, objects that reflect light in a way that preserves much of its original quality subsequent to its contact with the mirror. Most mirrors are designed for visible light; however, mirrors designed for other types of waves or other wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation are also used, especially in non-optical instruments.
Some mirrors also filter out some wavelengths, while preserving other wavelengths in the reflection, unlike other light-reflecting objects that do not preserve much of the original wave signal other than color and diffuse reflected light. The most familiar type of mirror is the plane mirror, which has a flat surface. Curved mirrors are also used, to produce magnified or diminished images or focus light or simply distort the reflected image.
Though mirrors are often made from glass, they can also be made of other reflective substances such as crystal, salt, ice, or polished metals.
- Create mirrors.
- Deflection/Power Reflection
- Hyalokinetic Attacks using mirrors.
- Hyalokinetic Constructs using mirrors
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using mirrors as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of mirrors.
- Move/lift mirrors.
- Object Possession
- Shard Manipulation
- Catoptric Teleportation via mirrors.
- Mirror Combat
- Mirror Imprisonment
- Mirror Mimicry
- Reflective Attacks
- Crystal Manipulation
- Furniture Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Reflection Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation
- May be unable to create mirrors, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Mirrors are often made of glass which is very easy to break.
- May not be able to manipulate reflections, only mirrors.
- Sue (Fairy Tail)
- Haku (Naruto)
- Ishikore-Dome (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Koral Q (Zatch Bell)
- Charlotte Brûlée (One Piece)
- Mirror-master (DC Comics)