The Mirror Master (DC Comics)
The power to control the science of reflections.
- Mirror Manipulation
- Mirror Power
- Reflective Science
User can manipulate reflections, specifically by using mirrors or mirror-like fields of energy that can be used to reflect/redirect attacks. Users can turn the reflections into real objects/beings, turn mirrors and reflections into prisons, storage-places or dimensions of their own use, manipulate space into reflections, and so on.
- Catoptric Teleportation
- Change mirror-images into reality.
- Deflection/Power Reflection
- Distortion Manipulation by twisting the mirror.
- Dimensional Storage
- Illusion Manipulation
- Inverted Dimension
- Mimic anything reflected:
- Portal Creation: mirrors sometimes act as portals, as well as reflect everything back.
- Spatial Manipulation: distort space to reflect anything back at the source.
- Vector Manipulation: deflect everything back.
- Mutant Girl (009-1)
- The Mirror (Card Captor Sakura)
- Mirror Master (DC Comics)
- The Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Mercurymon (Digimon)
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- Dan Straight's Ricochet (Fairy Tail)
- Mirror Kirby (Kirby)
- Haku (Naruto)
- Kanna (InuYasha)
- Tezca Tlipoca (Soul Eater)
- Reflector Specter (The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda); via the Reflect Spell or Mirror Shield
- Speckionian Genio/Mirloc (Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger/Power Rangers S.P.D.)
- Utah of the Mirror (Code:Breaker)