The power to mimic others' movements and attacks simultaneously. Opposite to Synchronized Movement.
- Attack/Movement Copy/Duplicate
The user of this power is able to mimic the actions, movements and attacks of their opponent with perfect accuracy at the exact same time as they do it, like they are a mirror mimicking their opponent's moves. If the user is stronger or more durable than their opponent, they will have the advantage when mimicking attacks.
- Cannot replicate actual powers without Power Replication.
- May be harmed if the opponent is stronger, faster or more durable.
- This cannot be used unless the movement is in action.
- Without the right agility, dexterity or flexibility, users could harm themselves trying to do move they cannot do.
- Gogo (Final Fantasy VI)
- Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
- Charlotte Brûlée (One Piece)
- ManeMane Musume (Sailor Moon)
- Alpha Legion (Warhammer 40k)
- Alpharius and Omegon (Warhammer 40k)