The power to imprison the consciousness of others in their own mind or the mind of oneself. Sub-power of Mental Manipulation.
- Mind Trap
The user can imprison the consciousness of other beings in their own minds or the mind of the user's, using any part of the mind as a prison such as their subconsciousness, consciousness, memory, or even their dreams. This power can cause them to fall into a coma or just awake but unable to use their bodies which can be vacant to possession.
- Users of Psychic Shield are either immune or highly resistant.
- May be permanent, even the user cannot undo the effects.
- Can be undone by Absolute Restoration.
- Amon (StarCraft)
- Matt Parkman (Heroes)
- Cable (Marvel Comics)
- David Haller/The White Witchdoctor (Marvel Comics)
- Zeus (God of War)
- Batman (Batman: Arkham Knight)