- "My name is Legion, for we are many."
- ― Bible (Mark 5:9)
- "It was a remarkable experience."
- "Well, Data, you never may become fully Human but you've had an experience that transcends the Human condition. You've been an entire civilization."
- ― Data and Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek TNG)
The ability to have multiple minds in a single body. Not to be confused with Hive Mind.
Users have multiple minds (and/or possibly souls) in a single body. Like a Hive Mind, each part works autonomously and diligently, but that's where the similarities end. To be short, the user are many eyes viewing the same thing, one mind can see what others do not and correct accordingly and they perform actions with consensus.
The user may lack individuality, thus presenting themselves in plural rather than singular. Though with enough progress, the user may be able to gain their own united mind.
- Collective Intelligence of all individual persona's.
- Gestalt Mind
- Information Transferal
- Hyper Mind with each minds committed to a different tasks.
- Knowledge Absorption for each mind residing in the body.
- Shared Vision
- Every action must be performed under consensus.
- Minds may conflict with each other in terms of goals and personalities.
See Also: Mind Hive