Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to switch minds with other beings.
- Body Hopping/Swap/Switching
- Brain Switch
- Mind Swap
User can take over the mind of another, this may or may not accompany the target taking the mind of the user. Some users have changed so many times that they no longer know which body is their own. Some users can inhabit more than one mind at a time, producing a limited Hive Mind.
- Hive Mind
- Mental Manipulation
- Mind Control
- Sensory Scrying
- Soul Exchange
- May lose control over user's own body.
- May not be able to return to a previous mind.
- May not be in full control sharing the mind with target.
- May have a limit on how long one can stay in a single mind.
- May cause damage to host mind or body.
- May be vulnerable while taking over another mind.
- Transferring may take time.
- May require physical contact or an object.
- User cannot use targets memories or change them.
- Users of Indomitable Will, Strong Heart and/or Psychic Shield are either immune or highly resistant.
- May lose powers after minds are switched.
- Cannot work against Divided Mind since the user can only take over one mind at a time.
- Draconian Katra (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Enchanted Mirror (Jake Long: American Dragon)
- Changeling Spell (Fairy Tail)
- Electron Carpet (Gravity Falls)
- Mind scrambler (Lloyd in Space)