- For a gallery of examples for Mind Control, see here.
Peter and Matt (Heroes) making two guards stand down
Control the minds of others
- Manipulative Hypnosis
- Mental Domination
- Telepathic Manipulation
- Willpower Manipulation
User can control the minds of others with victims completely subject to the user's mental control. If the victims were placed into a semi-conscious state, they may not have any recollection of the previous actions that they performed while under its effect.
- Hypnosis: To cause others to follow orders by directly sending suggestions into the subconscious.
- Pushing: To implant thoughts, emotions, and memories into the minds of others, making them think that it's their own, and causing them to act normally upon recognizing said information.
- Subliminal Messaging: To captivate others through appearance or by performing a certain action.
- Truth Inducement: To make others tell the truth.
- Cannot erase implanted information, but the user can suppress or nullify them by implanting other information.
- May cause users and/or victims to retain a minor headache or suffer from fatigue.
- Psychic Shield and Indomitable Will users of a higher level allows them to resist this ability.