- For a gallery of examples for Mind Control, see here.
Peter and Matt (Heroes) making two guards stand down
The power to control the minds of others. A sub-power of Mental Manipulation.
- Manipulative Hypnosis
- Mental Domination
- Telepathic Manipulation
- Willpower Manipulation
User can control the minds of others with targets being completely subject to their mental control. If the victims were placed into a semi-conscious state, they may not have any recollection of the previous actions that they performed while under its effect.
- Hypnosis: To cause targets to follow orders by directly sending suggestions into the subconscious.
- Pushing: To implant thoughts, emotions, and memories into the minds of targets, making them think that it's their own, and causing them to act normally upon recognizing said information.
- Truth Inducement: To make targets tell the truth.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Cannot erase implanted information, but can suppress or nullify them by implanting other information.
- Users of Psychic Shield or Indomitable Will are either immune or highly resistant.
- Bboxes of Orden (Legend of the Seeker)