- For a gallery of examples for Mind Control, see here.
Peter and Matt (Heroes) making two guards stand down
The power to control the minds of others. A sub-power of Mental Manipulation.
- Consciousness Manipulation
- Jedi Mind Trick (Star Wars)
- Manipulative Hypnosis
- Mental Domination
- Telepathic Manipulation
- Willpower Manipulation
User can control the minds of others with targets being completely subject to their mental control. If the victims were placed into a semi-conscious state, they may not have any recollection of the previous actions that they performed while under its effect.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- May be weakened/ineffective against a target which doesn't have a mind or has low intelligence.
- Cannot erase implanted information, but can suppress or nullify them by implanting other information.
- Users of Psychic Shield or Indomitable Will are either immune or highly resistant.
- Boxes of Orden (Legend of the Seeker)
- Spider Seal (Every Witch Way)
- Millennium Rod (Yu-Gi-Oh!)