- Mime Effect/Miming Effect
- Mime Power/Miming Power
- Pantomimic Effect/Pantomimic Power
The user of this ability can interact and change reality via miming.
They could hold their index finger and thumb like a gun, and actually shoot someone. They wouldn't literally shoot a bullet out of their finger, but instead the body's thought waves, or "imagination," solidify into a "bullet" and penetrate the target. Some users can even actually see the constructs they create, even though others cannot (unless they have Illusory Energy Perception or some form of ESP).
- Absolute Attack
- Imaginary Constructs
- Unperceivable Attacks
- Shoot people with an imaginary gun.
- Bind foes with imaginary chains.
- Burn someone's face with an imaginary lighter or pouring acid on their faces with an imaginary bottle of acid.
- Literally trap others in an invisible box (cage, etc).
- Walking on imaginary platforms suspended in the air to imitate flight, or levitation.
- Fall safely to the ground using an imaginary parachute.
- Drive an imaginary car.
- Can climb via an imaginary ladder.
- Create an imaginary sword or dagger.
- Lasso foes with an imaginary rope.
- More experienced users can create an "imaginary friend" under their control to perform daily tasks, or even fight for the user.
- User can perform Self-Sustenance by "eating" or "drinking" imaginary food, or water.
- Escape from any prison by turning an imaginary latch or knob, making any wall into a door, or window.
- Cure sickness by using imaginary medicine.
- Keep warm by building an imaginary fire, or wearing an imaginary coat.
- Blow foes away, or wipe foes out, by acting as if there is a tidal wave or a strong gust of wind.
- Can only create something if one can imagine it.
- Must have limbs free to produce desired effect.
- Must know what action to perform, in order to produce the desired effect.
- May require that the user doesn't make noise, and if they do, the power is temporarily disrupted.
- Sometimes, the user's skin is rendered permanently white or gray and the hair rendered permanently black, even producing artificial face paint, and/or rendering the user mute (In such a case, the user would require a power like Telepathy or Empathy in order to communicate). Though, fortunately, in other cases, the transformation only lasts as long as the power is in use.
See Also: Your Mime Makes It Real.
- Red Mage (8-Bit Theater)
- Dee Dee (Dexter's Laboratory); one-off
- Ronald McDonald (Dr. McNinja)
- Cutaway Gag Mimes (Family Guy)
- Blue Mages (Final Fantasy)
- Mimes (Final Fantasy)
- Mime (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Pokémon that can use "Barrier", "Light Screen", or "Reflect" (Pokémon)
- Ludger Will Kresnik (Tales of Xillia 2)
- Jazz Hands (Totally Spies!)
- Le Mime (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty)
- Panto (Boboiboy Galaxy)