Tina Ramirez (Heroes) exhales chlorine gas.
Emit various types of gas
- Gas Exudation
- Miasma Breathing
- Toxic Spraying
User can exude toxic gases, causing various effects on others who inhale these fumes including hyper stimulation, lethargy, coma. Because gas diffuses indefinitely in concentration, it becomes less potent and less concentrated once it has expanded.
- "Hazard Breath": May disperse thick smog to escape danger or choke foes.
- Chlorine Gas Generation: The power to exhale chlorine gas instead of carbon dioxide.
- Nerve Gas Generation: The power to generate nerve gas, in which they are immune to. Inhalation of this gas causes subjects to have pupil contraction, convulsions, involuntary evacuation and seized respiratory system.
- Pheromone Generation
- Stench Generation
- May be constantly active.
- User may be incapable of singling secreted chemical.
- Gas is not always toxic.
- Sometimes incapable of bodily harm.