- Ferrokinetic Transformation
- Metal Transmogrification
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into metal.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- May be involuntary/always on, so touching food may render it inedible.
- May be limited to transmuting only certain materials.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.