Colossus (Marvel) in metal form.
transform into metal
- Metal Body
- Metal Form
- Metal Physiology
- Metallic Physiology
User is able to transform their body completely into metal. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of metal, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
User gains varying powers depending of what kind of metal they mimic: some metals are soft but malleable and survive damage by flexing under the attack and returning back to their normal state afterwards, others are hard and can take severe damage before eventually breaking. Some users may even shatter after receiving enough damage, but reconstruct themselves afterwards unharmed.
Metals have also varying abilities relating their ability to tolerate/conduct heat, electricity, acid/corrosion, etc. Several metals have specific symbolic and mystical properties as well.
- Dermal Armor
- Electrical Resistance
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Brass: Malleable with acoustic properties, low friction, non-magnetic and anti-bacterial; connected to concepts of war and music, lesser connections to the sun.
- Bronze: Hard and brittle (but less so than iron), corrosion resistant, heat and electricity conductant; connected to war and art, has certain musical properties when used on bells and other percussive instruments.
- Copper: Soft and malleable, used as a conductor of heat and electricity, a building material, and a constituent of various metal alloys; connected to concepts of emotions, especially love and lust, beauty and charisma.
- Gold: Valuable, soft, dense and resistant to corruption; connected to concepts of immortality, perfection, summer, harvest and the sun.
- Iron: Connected to concepts of blood, war, luck and resistance to magic
- Mercury: Liquid, poisonous and insanity inducing; connected to concepts of insanity, death and Alchemy, ironically enough it was considered to be source of health, immortality and beauty.
- Silver: Valuable, soft, dense, disinfectant and extremely heat and electricity conductant; connected to concepts of moon, purity and mysticism.
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into liquid metal.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Enhanced Regeneration by drawing the element to fill the wounds.
- Golem Creation - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Metal Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal metals, including Magnetism Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement.
- User is essentially solid piece of metal, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and inability to float, except in the cases of low-density metals such as Lithium, Potassium, and Sodium.