- Ferro Body/Mimicry/Physiology
- Ferrokinetic Mimicry/Physiology
- Metal Body/Physiology
- Metallic Body/Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into metal. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of metal, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
User gains varying powers depending of what kind of metal they mimic: some metals are soft but malleable and survive damage by flexing under the attack and returning back to their normal state afterwards, others are hard and can take severe damage before eventually breaking. Some users may even shatter after receiving enough damage, but reconstruct themselves afterwards unharmed.
Metals have also varying abilities relating their ability to tolerate/conduct heat, electricity, acid/corrosion, etc. Several metals have specific symbolic and mystical properties as well.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Thermal Resistance
- Bio-Metal Physiology
- Brass Mimicry
- Bronze Mimicry
- Copper Mimicry
- Gold Mimicry
- Iron Mimicry
- Lead Mimicry
- Mercury Mimicry
- Molten Metal Mimicry
- Platinum Mimicry
- Silver Mimicry
- Tin Mimicry
- Titanium Mimicry
- Uranium Mimicry
- Zinc Mimicry
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into liquid metal.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration
- Golem Creation - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Metal Manipulation
- Metallic Blood
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal metals, including Magnetism Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement, depending on the metal in question.
- User is essentially solid piece of metal, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and inability to float, except in the cases of low-density metals such as Lithium, Potassium, and Sodium.
- May slow the user.