Toph (Avatar the Last Airbender) "seeing" with her new found power over metal.
- Ferrous Manipulation/Control
- Metal Bending
- Metal Control
- Metallic Manipulation/Control
User can move, shape and otherwise manipulate any metal and metallic substances, allowing them to make weapons, armor, or even floating metal platforms. Like Magnetism Manipulation, users can control metal and bend it to their will. Unlike it though, some metal are not magnetic, thus this ability can control those metal that even magnetism cannot.
- Create/generate/increase metallic materials.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate all metallic substances.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Iron Sand Manipulation
- Construct any objects made of metal.
- Dermal Armor by forming metal around one's body.
- Metal Attacks
- Move/lift metal at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding metallic object.
- Bullet Manipulation
- Ferrokinetic Combat
- Gun Manipulation
- Liquid Metal Manipulation
- Metal Aura
- Metal Mimicry
- Molten Metal Manipulation
- Wire Manipulation
- Black Metal Manipulation
- Copper Manipulation
- Gold Manipulation
- Lead Manipulation
- Rust Manipulation
- Silver Manipulation
- Spoon Manipulation
- Titanium Manipulation
- Trace Metal Manipulation
- Users may only be able to manipulate one element, or one type of metal (e.g. Iron).
- Controlled metal is affected by everything that normal metals would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Extremely vulnerable to Electricity and Magnetism Manipulation, though some metals (such as gold) are not magnetic.
- Certain metals, such as platinum and other precious metal, may be unable to be manipulated due to their high purity.
- Zaria (BIONICLE)
- Toa of Iron (BIONICLE)
- Toph Bei Fong (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Chief Bei Fong and the Metalbending Police (The Legend of Korra)
- General Rilldo (Dragon Ball GT)
- The Silver Scorpion (Silver Scorpion)
- Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist/FMA: Brotherhood)
- Alchemists (Full Metal Alchemist/FMA: Brotherhood)
- Pluto (Roman Mythology)
- Hazel Levesque (Heroes of Olympus); can manipulate precious metals. Any metal she pulls from the earth is cursed.
- Luca (Metallica Metalluca)
- Some people with Magnetism Manipulation, such as Magneto
- Toki Fujiwara (Code: Breaker)
- Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
- Eustass Kid (One Piece)
- Risotto Nero (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)