- Metal Armor Generation
- Metal Armour
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from metal for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Dermal Armor
- Metal Generation
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- May be vulnerable to extreme heat or temperature.
- May be vulnerable to magnetism.
- May be vulnerable to corrosion.
- Toph Beifong (Avatar:The Last Airbender)
- Gajeel (Fairy Tail)
- Colossus (Marvel Comics)
- Bill (One Piece)
- Baransha (Zatch Bell!)
- Weld (Worm)