Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Metal Sand Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate metal in granular form, ranging from coarse, sand-like consistency to powder-like or dust-like.
- Create/generate/increase metallic powder.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate metallic powder.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using metal powder, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Granulation metal into metal powder.
- Metal Attacks using metal powder.
- Move/lift metal powder at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Abacomancy using metal powder.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using metal powder.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using metal powder.
- Metal Aura using metal powder.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation by implanting metal dust into opponents' body and manipulating them.
- Dust Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Powder Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- May be unable creating metal powder, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- May be limited to certain metals.
- Metal is affected by everything that normal metals would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Misaka Mikoto (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- L.A. Boomboom (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Third Kazekage (Naruto)
- Sasori (Naruto); via Third Kazekage Puppet
- Fourth Kazekage (Naruto)
- Jiga (Naruto)
- Magneto (Marvel)
- The Boom Boom Family (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run); via Tomb of the Boom
- Fecor (Shakugan no Shana); via Magnesia