- Ferrokinetic Attacks
- Metal Projection
The user can release/use metal to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Metal Bolts: Project metal that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Metal Blasts: Release blasts of metal in a form of a creature or object.
- Metal Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of metal.
- Metal Beam Emission: Release beams of a metal.
- Metal Blast: Release metal over a specific target area.
- Metal Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of metal.
- Metal Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of metal.
- Metal Breath: Discharge metal blasts from mouth.
- Metal Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Metal Cutting: Use metal to cut opponents.
- Metal Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with metal.
- Metal Pillar Projection: Project metal pillars.
- Metal Spike Projection: Project metal spikes.
- Metal Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of metal.
- Metal Wave Emission: Send out a wave of metal that repels everything.
- Hand Blasts: Release metal blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of metal.
- Omnidirectional Metal Waves: Send out a wave of metal in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit metal from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of metal that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release metal blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release metal blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of metal.
- Zap: A tiny short release of metal to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Earth Attacks
- Elemental Attacks
- Ferrokinetic Combat
- Ferrokinetic Constructs
- Force-Field Generation
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of metal to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
- Metalbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Maruss and Rembrant (Zatch Bell!)
- Pokémon that can learn Fling (Pokémon); while holding Iron Ball
- General Rilldo (Dragon Ball GT)