- "All of Time and Space. Everywhere and anywhere. Every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"
- ― The Doctor
- Absolute/Ultimate Space-Time Manipulation
- Meta Continuum Control/Manipulation
- Meta Spatial-Temporal Control/Manipulation
- Meta Time-Space Manipulation/Warping
- Meta 4-D Control/Manipulation
The user can manipulate the space-time continuum of every reality, whether it be a higher dimension, a parallel universe, a dream world, etc. They are able to bend, distort, and alter the very fabric of existence anywhere and everywhere to their desire, even locations where time and space may not even exist.
This includes the boundaries that separate the differing worlds and planes from one another, which can be utilized to reach cosmic endeavors. Such as combining timelines, merging worlds and locations, even switching/replacing things between dimensions. In essence, the user is able to exploit anything within the confines of the multiverse for their benefit.
- All Spatial Powers
- All Temporal Powers
- Diverse Interface
- Existence Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Absorption
- Omni-Physics Manipulation
- Reality Interface
- Boundary Manipulation (limited to Space-Time)
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Meta Event Manipulation
- Meta Summoning
- Meta Teleportation
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- Possibility Reconstruction
- Careless use can lead to devastating repercussions that may affect more than one reality.
- Precise use may be difficult.
- Users of Spatial-Temporal Lock may be immune.
- Users of Omnilock and Spatial-Temporal Transcendence are unaffected by this power.
- Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)
- Logos (Marvel Comics)
- Clyde Wyncham (Marvel Comics)
- The One Above All (Marvel Comics)
- Pre-Retcon Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- The Presence (DC Comics)
- Overmonitor (DC Comics)
- Master Unit Amaterasu/Hades Izanami (Blazblue)
- Time Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Blue (Saga Frontier)
- Hijiri-No-Kami (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Arceus (Pokémon)