- "He defied the will of God, journeyed to the ends of the universe to escape the tyranny of the Plan. But predestination has no limits."
- ― Lucifer (DC Comics/Vertigo)
The power to manipulate all destinies/fates. Ultimate version of Destiny Manipulation.
- Meta Destiny Control/Manipulation
- Meta Fate Control
- Omni Fate Control/Manipulation
- Ultimate Destiny/Fate Control
User can perceive, shape and manipulate the destiny and fate of anything/anyone, including gods, demons, eldritch abominations, transcendent beings, entire worlds, universes and even realities. This allows them to control/decide anything and everything's destiny and fate.
Some users may even be able manipulate the destinies of users of freedom as well.
- Absolute Restoration
- Death Manipulation
- Destiny Assignment
- Destiny Perception
- Destiny Weaving
- Grand Design Construction
- Inevitable Event Creation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Meta Time Manipulation
- Obstacle Manipulation
- Quantum Foam Manipulation
- Reality Anchoring
- Reality Restoration
- Totality Manipulation
- Universal Irreversibility
- Absolute Law Manipulation
- Change Embodiment
- Cycle Embodiment
- Destiny Manipulation
- Fate Embodiment
- Inevitability Embodiment
- Order Manipulation
- Red String Manipulation
- Stagnation Embodiment
- Users of Origin Transcendence are immune.
- Cannot control Omnipotent Beings.
- May not work on Cosmic Otherness.
See Also: You Can't Fight Fate.
- The Fates/Moirae/Parcae (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Ananke/Necessitas (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Moros (Greek Mythology)
- Weaver (Marvel Comics)
- Web-Spinners (Marvel Comics)
- Norns (Norse Mythology)
- The Great Will (Shin Megami Tensei)
- The Creator/Ptah (Whateley Academy)
- Eternal Fortuna (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Fates (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Divine Gate (Divine Gate)
- The Tao (Whateley Academy)