- "That is the exploration that awaits you! Not mapping stars and studying nebula, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence."
- ― Q (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to control multiversal existence. Variation of Existence Manipulation.
- Meta Existence Control
- Multiversal Existence Control/Manipulation
- Omniversal Existence Control/Manipulation
The user can control the existence of alternate versions of places, people, things and such in different universes. They can change the events/life of an object/person or change their overall existence. They can add/remove how many alternate versions of something there is, making more than before, possibly altering their histories, form and such, or making it so there is only one in the multiverse. The user can create something in one universe and proceed to make alternate versions of that something in other universes.
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Alternate-Selves Contacting
- Alternate-Self Learning
- Cosmic Creation
- Existence Declaration
- Meta Event Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Parallel Existence Inducement
- Parallel Reality Synching
- Reality Interface
- Singular Reality Existence
- World Merging
- World Splitting
- Absolute Existence
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Multiversal Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Omniverse Manipulation
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Subjective Reality
- Cannot affect those with certain omni-powers, such as Absolute Existence, Nonexistence, Omnilock, Omnipotence, and Unity.
- Users of Nonexistent Physiology and Nothingness Physiology are immune.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to certain universes, things, people, places or events.
- Cannot work on whole universes, only alternate versions of things in them.
- Dandy (Space Dandy)
- Origin (Tales of Xilia)