- Absolute Event Manipulation
- Multiversal Event Manipulation
- Omniversal Event Manipulation
Like the Event Manipulation power, this power can alter events of a person, place, thing or reality. However, unlike Event Manipulation, which only allows for manipulation of events of realities under the same timestream, this power can not only do that same thing, but can affect universes, dimensions and realities outside the user's timestream. No matter how different or strange the other universe, dimension or reality may be, the user can control their events.
With this power, the user can have different universes outside the user's timestream interact with each other, or with the universe the user is currently in. They can change the progression of events in their timestream or outside it, causing them to make things happen or not happen, such as wars, stellar events, massacres, births, deaths, or any different kind of event there may be in their dimension or another.
- Butterfly Effect
- Causality Manipulation (limited)
- Cycle Manipulation
- Destiny Manipulation
- Domino Effect
- Event Negation
- Existence Manipulation (limited to events)
- Future Manipulation
- History Recording
- Interaction Manipulation
- Meta Fate Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Omniverse Manipulation (limited to events only)
- Past Manipulation
- Phenomenon Inducement
- Present Manipulation
- Reality Warping (limited)
- Event Recreation
- Event Teleportation
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Meta Time Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- May need Omniscience to accurately know the events and how what may happens if the user changes them.
- May be limited to a limited number of different universes, realities and dimensions in terms of affecting their events.
- May need Dimensional Travel to be able to go to other dimensions and realities the user may want to affect.
- May cause Total Event Collapse unless user is careful.
- Time Devourer (Chrono Cross)
- John Egbert (Homestuck)
- Kagari (Rewrite)
- Taiji (Super Robot Wars)