- "ENOUGH! You are, all of you, beneath me! I am a GOD, you dull creature! And I will NOT be bullied by-"
- "(Various smashing sounds)"
- "Puny God..."
- ― Loki and the Incredible Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- "We're the Justice League. We've beaten up real Gods and made them cry. You are nothing to us."
- ― Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- Meta Fighter
User can fight/defeat anything, including concepts and immaterial things, using physical combat. This means they can fight things that should not be able to be fought. For example users could gain immortality by fighting and defeating death, mind you, with only physical combat.
On the more absurd levels users can take on beings that have no form and still punch their lights out. Primordial entities, universal abstracts, eldritch abominations, and God itself can all be fought and bested using only physical combat.
- Absolute Condition - Users are the pinnacle of fighting condition.
- Absolute Will - Users owe a lot of their outrageous ability to sheer willpower.
- Boundary Manipulation - User can fight and defeat any boundary they face.
- Meta Transcendence - User can fight and defeat any weakness they may have.
- Freedom - Fight and defeat anything/anyone that binds them.
- Possibility Inducement - Users have a habit of making the impossible possible.
- Non-Physical Interaction - User can interact with none physical things in combat.
- Logic Defiance - Users feats can only be explained by defying logic.
- Meta Probability Manipulation - Fight and defeat any undesired outcome.
- Negation - Users can negate the abilities of their opponents.
- Paradox Manipulation - Uncontrolled, but given users feats they clearly ignore logic.
- Power Immunity - Users face beings who should be able to destroy them with a gesture.
- Singularity - Users are existences that are completely unique.
- Selective Invincibility - Users combat abilities simply can not be defeated.
- Selective Interaction - The user can select what interacts with them in combat.
- Transcendent Negation - Users can negate the powers of transcendent beings, allowing them to harm and defeat them in physical combat.
- Unpredictability - Users penchant for breaking logic make them unpredictable.
- Badass Adaptation
- Berserker Physiology
- Combat Embodiment
- Combat Merging
- Conceptual Combat
- Conceptual Attacks
- Divine Combat
- Heroism Embodiment
- Logic Manipulation
- Ultimate Fighter
- Ultimate Invincibility
- May not be able to defeat a user of Ultimate Invincibility.
- Omnipotent Beings cannot be beaten in combat.
- Having this doesn't actually guarantee that you'll win even against others of the same combat prowess.
See Also: Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?.