- "ENOUGH! You are, all of you, beneath me! I am a GOD, you dull creature! And I will NOT be bullied by-"
- "(Various smashing sounds)"
- "Puny God..."
- ― Loki and the Incredible Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- "We're the Justice League. We've beaten up real Gods and made them cry. You are nothing to us."
- ― Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- Meta Fighter
User can fight/defeat anything, including concepts and immaterial things, using physical combat. This means they can fight things that should not be able to be fought. For example users could gain immortality by fighting and defeating death with only physical combat.
On the more absurd levels users can take on beings that have no form and still punch their lights out. Primordial entities, universal abstracts, eldritch abominations, and God itself can all be fought and bested using only physical combat.
- Absolute Combat - The user has unparalleled combative skills.
- Absolute Unarmed Combat - The user's own physical combat skills are virtually limitless, even without a weapon.
- Divine Combat - The user's own combat skills can overpower gods and other divine or immortal entities.
- Weapon Proficiency - The user has unimaginable levels of proficiency with any weapon, whether it's man-made or supernatural.
- Absolute Condition - User are the pinnacle of fighting condition.
- Superior Adaptation - User instantly adapts to everything/anything that stands against them.
- Boundary Manipulation - The user can fight and defeat any boundary they face.
- Meta Transcendence - The user can fight and defeat any weakness they may have or surpass every single form of concept in existence.
- Freedom - Fight and defeat anything/anyone that binds them.
- Indomitable Will - The user owe a lot of their outrageous ability to sheer willpower.
- Logic Defiance - The user can perform feats only explained by defying logic.
- Meta Power Immunity - The user faces beings who should be able to destroy them with a gesture.
- Non-Physical Interaction - The user can interact with none physical things in combat.
- Omni-Negation - The user can negate the abilities of their opponents.
- Paradox Manipulation - Uncontrolled, but given users feats they clearly ignore logic.
- Personal Probability Manipulation - Fight and defeat any undesired outcome.
- Possibility Inducement - The user have a habit of making the impossible possible.
- Singularity - The user are existences that are completely unique.
- Selective Invincibility - The user' combat abilities simply can not be defeated.
- Immutability - The user is immune any/all affects, supernatural or otherwise.
- Selective Interaction - The user can select what interacts with them in combat.
- Transcendent Negation - The user can negate the powers of transcendent beings, allowing them to harm and defeat them in physical combat.
- Unpredictability - The user's penchant for breaking logic make them unpredictable.
- Berserker Physiology
- Combat Embodiment
- Combat Merging
- Conceptual Combat
- Conceptual Attacks
- Divine Combat
- Heroism Embodiment
- Logic Manipulation
- Raw Power
- Ultimate Invincibility
- Having this doesn't actually guarantee that you'll win even against others of the same combat prowess.
- Cannot beat an Omnipotent being.
See Also: Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?.