Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hydragyrum Manipulation/Control
- Quicksilver Manipulation/Control
User can create, shape and manipulate mercury, heavy, silvery-white, poisonous metallic element, and a good conductor of electricity, mercury is the only metal that is liquid at standard conditions for temperature and pressure.
Mercury does not react with most acids, but it dissolves many other metals such as gold and silver to form amalgams. Iron is an exception and iron flasks have been traditionally used to trade mercury.
- Create/generate/increase mercury.
- Shape, compress, solidify and/or otherwise manipulate all metallic substances.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using mercury, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using mercury.
- Metal Detection mercury only.
- Move/lift mercury at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Poison Generation
- Ferrokinetic Combat using mercury.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using mercury.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using mercury.
- Mercury Mimicry
- Metal Aura using mercury.
Conceptually mercury is associated with:
Ironically enough mercury was connected to:
- May be unable to create mercury, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Mercury is affected by everything that normal mercury would be, although the user is able to use their power to return the mercury in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Mercury is a highly poisonous substance.