- Hydragyrum Manipulation/Control
- Quicksilver Manipulation/Control
User can create, shape and manipulate mercury, heavy, silvery-white, poisonous metallic element, and a good conductor of electricity, mercury is the only metal that is liquid at standard conditions for temperature and pressure.
Mercury does not react with most acids, but it dissolves many other metals such as gold and silver to form amalgams. Iron is an exception and iron flasks have been traditionally used to trade mercury.
- Evaporation with mercury.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using mercury.
- Manipulate the properties of mercury.
- Metal Attacks using mercury.
- Metal Detection mercury only.
- Metal Generation with mercury.
- Move/lift mercury.
- Poison Generation
- Ferrokinetic Combat using mercury.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using mercury.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using mercury.
- Mercury Mimicry
- Metal Aura using mercury.
- Amorphous Solid Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Liquid Metal Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Poison Manipulation
Conceptually mercury is associated with:
Ironically enough mercury was connected to:
- May be unable to create mercury, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Mercury is affected by everything that normal mercury would be, although the user is able to use their power to return the mercury in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Mercury is a highly poisonous substance.