- "The most powerful force in this world is "imagination". Anything I imagine, anything at all, becomes reality."
- ― Gremmy Thoumeaux (Bleach)
The power to turn thoughts and imagination into reality. The original and purest form of Reality Warping.
- Mental Reality Manipulation/Warping
User can bend reality via their or other's thoughts and imagination. They can change any and all aspects of reality, allowing them to achieve nearly anything simply by willing it.
Mentifery is both reality warping's strongest form and purest expression, allowing the user to directly achieve any desired change on thought alone. Both rational and irrational, unhindered by the need for templates, materials, or proxies.
- Ability Creation
- Death Inducement
- Event Negation
- Imagination Manifestation
- Mental Projection
- Rule Bending
- Altered Physics
- Body Physics Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Imaginative Condition
- Mental Manipulation
- Psionic Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Impossibility Inducement
- Matter Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Possibility Inducement
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Condition
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Belief Dependent Capability
- Belief Dependent Physiology
- Logic Manipulation
- Miracle Performing
- Nigh Omnipotence
- True Illusion
- Reality Modding
- Paradox Manipulation
- Perspective Manipulation
- Subjective Reality
- Virtual Warping
- Potentially all Almighty Abilities including, but not limited to:
- Absolute Existence
- Absolute Will
- Absolute Wish
- Causality Manipulation
- Complete Arsenal
- Meta Ability Creation
- Meta Addition
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Meta Summoning
- Meta Teleportation
- Can be outdone by users of Alpha Reality, which is a godly version of all Reality Warping abilities.
- Users of either Reality Anchoring and Reality Separation are immune.
- Can be overpowered by Omnipotence, Omnilock, Omni-Negation and other Omnipotent Powers.
- Mentifery and Paradox Manipulation tend to cancel each other out.
- Users of Reality Restoration can simply restore everything.
- Basic knowledge of things, creativity and desire for things to happen are needed for the user to warp reality effectively, specifically at lower levels of ability.
- May not fool users of Reality Perception.
- The ability can be negated by users of Reality Alteration Negation.
- May require user to be within a reality in order to bend it.
- If user is placed in a realm wherein its reality has been destroyed, they may be powerless.
- Unless they have, or grant themselves, Reality Awareness or Reality Perception, user may be susceptible to users of Illusion Manipulation.
- The user cannot form or create what they are incapable of imagining.
- Without restraint, a single wild thought could have devastating consequences.
- Self-control is a necessity, whether the ability is inherent, learned or attained.
- May be less effective if the user is not at their peak mental state; i.e. fatigued and/or getting sick.
- Gem of Fantasy (Danny Phantom)
- The Miracle Machine (DC Comics)